Really sucks and they just changed management but the problems stay the same. Avoid! If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option. Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. GreatSchools Rating 16 reviews Public school 732 Students Grades K-5. Wray North Dallas has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is about a 18-minute walk. Be warned when you move out, they try to find stuff to make you pay extra for old apartments with old carpet that they are so call trying to renovate with money that they over charge people for made up damages. We regret your disappointment, especially involving any service-related concerns. Pool The lock is messed up and we complained but nothing like usual, you have to open the door in a certain way to get in or out of the apartment. I have a 2 year old and he needs a safe environment. give concessions if they have many vacant units. Application Fee: 35.0000. But as soon as we moved in it was back to her old ways. 2020 Hodges Creek Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609. Marsh Creek Home for Sale: Enjoy beautiful fairway to lake views from this solid concrete block home with full brick overlay. Beautiful Marsh Views 631 4th Street is a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in Santa Rosa, CA. THEY DID NOT CARE. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. BBB is here to help. Cary, We have served thousands and families throughout the Great Lakes Region with excellent services. D&B Business Directory HOME / BUSINESS DIRECTORY / . Popular points of interest near Marsh Creek Village include Mavericks, Joes Prime Time Pub, and World of Beer. If you don't get it, they keep your money. I have only been in my apartment for 22 days and the flooring is lifting. Marsh Creek is managed by United Property Management. If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. Surface lot, unassigned. Pool I like their fitness center and pool. Interested in this property? Spacious one bedroom apartment in North Dallas featuring ample natural light and hardwood style flooring, 600 square feet newly renovated one bedroom apartment in North Dallas with convenient access to Downtown Dallas and Plano. Basically be ready to fix stuff yourself. 304 Marsh Creek Dr. How many bedrooms do you need? I have tried Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio or resort-style swimming pool. 14.1 mi, Durham, I have sent in multiple pictures and the issue is still not being addressed. Overall, nothing gets done here. In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. This property has 1 unit available for move-in now. Apartments. Paint drips every where. The ceiling is bubbling in spots, , the fireplace is moving and the walls around it are shifting and cracking. Come by to see the available floorplan options. 75006, 1-3 Br If I could leave ZERO stars I would. Walk Score Raleigh, NC 27604-3218. Available Now. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. More. Share details of your own experience with this property. 2 Beds. Brentwood. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Pool 4.0 mi, 1-3 Br Still nothing. $1,075-$1,825 All rights reserved. Privacy Policy, 1855 Dr. Andres Dr. 2.if this is how a business is ran..I see why the apartments have negative reviews. BBB Rating . 6 /10. Home for rent located at 683 Mclernon, Johns Island, South Carolina 29455 available on ByOwner.com. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . Find your new home at Marsh Creek Village located at 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd, Woodhaven, MI 48183. 1.7 mi, Plano, Please note leases shorter than 12 months often have extra fees. Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). Browse apartments for rent in Marsh Creek (Chesapeake) and submit your lease application now! Request your rentalonline using RecLinkor by reaching out to the facility. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Walk Score The application fee is $30 per adult applicant and one month's rent is required for a security deposit. Fitness Center TX If I could leave zero stars I would. We also had our upstairs neighbor have a leak which rotted part of our ceiling. I was just in the office when they had to make an apology call on behalf of an employee. Home / Texas / Dallas / Marsh Creek. I had huge cracks in my walls and floors making it very easy for creepy crawlers to get in ( I have pictures). I have yet to receive 3 packages. Availability of apartments is limited and eligibility is based on income guidelines and specific screening criteria. Our front door has been worked on several times, but water still gets in from the rain and now cold air. They have also started losing packages. Apartments with air conditioning for rent in Lawrenceville. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. I dont know what to do at this point, the management just looked at me as if im asking for to much. When she was even the one handling my application. {{rating}}/10 Beds. Website. Compare Listings Available Now Online Application. Website. They said they spoke with their supervisors and they said "no" and still sent me a bill. Im moving out of these apartments in a few days and it could not happen soon enough. , NC 28215, NC 28226, NC 28027, NC Neighborhoods Myers Park Elizabeth Foxcroft Silverwood Olde Providence North Back Creek Church . You can have the life you always imagined at Marsh Creek Village, call today! Kitchen Dishwasher Marsh Creek has a 1 bedroom unit starting at $675. 75287, 1-3 Br Broken appliances and doors that dont match. Wray North Dallas has rental units ranging from 500-1150 sq ft starting at $1215. Marsh Creek Village Apartments. Time and distance from Marsh Creek Apartments. $45 Online application fee. Not even close to it. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. TIP: Knowing About LIHTC (Low Income Tax Credit) units for rent. On several occasions I have come in and not been acknowledged by the management staff because they were too busy gossiping. Request Application. Next. Also when they fixed the roof it leaked in our apartment and they never fixed our ceiling. It is also near Wake Technical, Health Science and William Peace University. HowLoud. Marsh Creek Apartments in Raleigh, reviews by real people. Effective June 28, 2019 . There is no pantry in the kitchen. I really just want another unit!! 1875 Marsh Creek Dr is a 1796 square foot property with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Contacted rentals; . Location. $1,195-$1,740 They shut down the website without telling anyone, so everybody who used that to pay rent were charged late fees because they claimed they informed us. Marsh Creek Village is currently renting between $1381 and $1558 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. There is no security system. In Unit Washer & Dryer Oversized 800 square feet apartment home with tons of natural light and a spacious kitchen and living area. -State-of-the-art fittings and finishes throughout. Marsh Creek Apartments is within 4 minutes or 1.8 miles from Wake Technical, Adult Edu Ctr. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Called the Three Creeks Parkway Restoration, the $9 million project will yield two acres of floodplain and a . Some of these include: a community picnic area, high-speed internet access, and patios. Granite Countertops, Dog & Cat Friendly If you make a service request to get something fixed they never take care of it you have to keep insisting weither you do it by phone or online. I spoke to upper management Pam and still didnt not receive a refund for my application fee and administration fee. Apartment & Condo Building. Please provide a location to search for. 2,542 Sq. Don't fall into the trap of these apartments. Marsh Creek Village. 1 bedroom $939 - $1201. The small-town atmosphere of the Timberglen neighborhood offers residents at Wray North Dallas carefree living with easy access to downtown Dallas. Contact us or stop by today. Add a Property; Renter Tools . Please read this review and take it seriously. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 1BR-4BR Beds. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Wray is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. Property ID: 114159; Last-Modified: 2021-07-28 . you would pay 19% more per month. 2250 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX 75006 (972) 416-7308 . Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. {{^rating}} NO ONE CARES! Contact info. During a large storm our back doors blew open because the deadbolt did not reach the lock point. One thing after the other I noticed in my apartment. Ive lived in two separate units here and both have been dreadful. I have lived here for five years, the management has changed two times, I couldnt wait to get out of the place! 0 out of 400 characters. Local Business. I have lived here for a about three years, management has changed several times within this time frame. Income from all of the adults expected to reside at this apartment must be included and verified at application time. dogs and cats ok. air conditioning. Business Profile for Marsh Creek Apartments. (919) 876-3393. We estimate that 1875 Marsh Creek Dr would rent between $2,373 / mo. Dog & Cat Friendly Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Lawrenceville, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Or sign in if you already have an account. Marsh Creek Apartments has rental units ranging from 752-1091 sq ft starting at $675. The area provides easy access to multiple North Dallas shopping centers, and Bent Tree Country Club is less than two miles east. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly When shes making a sale shes very nice. The only reason we new what they looked like from inside was because one of our friends lives here. We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here. Directly east of downtown, East Raleigh sits near Interstate 440 and is home to hospitals, country clubs, neighborhood parks, grocery stores, and public schools. Enloe High School, Raleigh Country Club, and WakeMed Raleigh Campus can be found in town, but most of the neighborhood is made up of residential streets with a rural vibe. I lived here for 2 years and always paid my rent on time. on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic I will admit if it hadn't assisted with the smell this review wouldn't be as pleasant. The closets are tiny. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Marsh Creek is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. 18749 Marsh Lane. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this complex. Property managers may be willing to The most comprehensive site for apartments, homes for rent and moving services. CA. save favorite. Marsh Creek Apartments is an apartment community located in Wake County and the 27604 ZIP Code. We believe affordable housing is a platform on which individuals and families can build on for future successes. I stayed here for almost 3 years I should have left after my first lease term was up. We also advise parents to visit schools, Save yourself and your money. 18749 Marsh Ln. (925) 516-9800. 2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA. We always encourage feedback from our residents and your feedback is especially nice! Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two-bedroom townhomes and apartments at Wray North Dallas feature gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. Workout in the fitness center or cool off by taking a dip in the sparkling blue swimming pool. It is a two bedroom, two and half bath townhome. One day we went to take the kids swimming and the pool was completely green. progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Raleigh and beyond. There are 126 low income apartments located here. NC Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our North Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio, or resort-style swimming pool. Some rental units in this property may not be subject to LIHTC and therefore have higher rents and no maximum household income requirement. Really pretty. Subject to change without notice. Application Fee: $75: Details. If I could give a negative 10 stars I would. Only new thing is the gym equipment. The first apartment would also flood during rain, to which management shrugged at and said it happens to other units too. Request your field rentalonline using RecLinkor contact Athletics at 919-996-2154. $1,212+ 5/5 stars based on 2 reviews. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope we can have an opportunity to discuss with you any unresolved issues. CableReady, Dog & Cat Friendly They are really helpful and considerate. We take fraud very seriously. Save yourself the trouble (and the health risk). The apartments are okay, the front office doesn't really inform you of upcoming events that may affect the residents, such as pool closure or when leaf blowers are coming to the property. Log In. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I can't remember all of the maintenance staff but Danny is really nice and proficient with making everything in the apartment is in working order and good condition. Apartments. My A/C broke during the summer (over 100 degrees out) and it took them over 4 days to fix it. Be the first to add a review on this property. Additional fees may apply for applicants that are approved with conditions. Once you have paid that. company rep said "we have to bring you up to fair market value". Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The first two were fantastic. I would even pass by the office to see why they wouldnt answer (sometimes I thought maybe they were busy with another client) but no the front desk lady would just be on the computer and while I would look at her from the window and call she wouldnt answer. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Marsh Creek Village is served by 20 transit routes. When we went in to move apartments she was a delight. We hung curtains up in doorways to keep the temperature reasonable downstairs. 2-3 bed, 1-2 bath 1,029 sq. I gave one star due to the model property being absolutely gorgeous and the apartment complex being clean and quiet. 31% more per month. selection process. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3bedroom floorplans. I offered not to post reviews if they didn't charge me the final move out amount of a little over $200. Dallas, TX 75287. Despite lack of maintenance corrections and timely updates. All the neighbors and friendly and there is always plenty of parking. Balcony 600 O St. 2 Beds . Contact Information. Call for more details. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Danny the maintenance is amazing, hes quick to help anyway he can. There are no reviews for this property. Both exterior and interior are great. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Woodhaven, MI 48183. Scores provided by BBB reports on known marketplace practices. THEY LET MOLD AND MILDEW GROW WITHOUT FIXING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS! Brentwood, California Wray North Dallas is an apartment community located in Denton County and the 75287 ZIP Code. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Thank you, The Marsh Creek Team. {{/rating}} Pluming is also a huge problem here. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy . 2. To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. 1 floorplan. 601 Grant Street, Brentwood, CA 94513. If you are looking for a weekend adventure, Marsh Creek Village is a short 30 minute drive to Comerica Park, Little Caesars Arena and Ford Field. If something looks fishy, let us know. 2. What's the square footage of the available units? We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for helping us ensure our current and future residents are happy and satisfied here. Ive been living here for the past year, my contract will be up on October and the sad part is that the apartments are really nice but maintenance, and other stuff really sucks here which is why we are not renovating our contract. Yes, there is 1 unit available at this property. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. He always offers to help or asks of you need anything when he sees you in passing. The first part of our time living in the unit, our heating/cooling went out and was not fixed for nearly a month. The proposed Marsh Creek multiuse trail would create a new major nonmotorized eastwest thoroughfare for expanded commuting or recreational opportunities. In Unit Washer & Dryer Marsh Creek Apartments is near Raleigh-Durham International, located 17.4 miles or 25 minutes away. Home. Marsh Creek 2410 Brentwood Road Raleigh, NC . Built in 1986; 150 units/3 stories; . Our contract says our least will be up on October 28 but they gave us a notice that its on the 24th now but we arent even going to fight it because we just wanna leave. A variety of features and amenities are waiting for you here. When they work orders are processed appropriately the work is done quickly and correctly. 12.4 mi. Check availability now! Everytime you call the office they never answer you have to keep calling. Business Profile for Marsh Creek Apartments. Nothing ever happened. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. However, we apologize if your experience with our team was less than positive. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floorplans. Restroom facilities and charcoal grills are on-site. 400 Longbrook Way, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, 1357 Creekside Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Flooring tiles or whatever they use, coming up and not being installed properly, foundation issues and water damage from flooding during rain. Available months 6,7,8,9,10,11,12; Property Information. Fitness Center
Matt Shirvington Parents, Najee Wilson Funeral, Articles M